We just had to share our fan mail with you…this is from a young reader and happy bookworm!
Dear Shepherd’s Bush Library,
My mum and I have been coming to this library since it opened and hopefully we will carry on coming here. This library means a lot to me as I visit it very often. Sometimes I go to borrow DVDs and sometimes audio-books and of course most of the time BOOKS!!! I remember when I was little we went to the library and went absolutely crazy with the books and borrowed 10! Now I’m much older I take it easy and have started using the computers. These are some of the reasons I love the library:
- The librarians are really nice and they can usually answer all your questions
- As well as books they have audio-books, newspapers, DVDs, magazines and computers
- They have really comfy seats so you feel comfortable whilst you read
- You are certain to find at least 5 books you like if not more
- Most of the books I take out are not damaged which shows they are well treated
So thank you everyone for making Shepherd’s Bush Library so special!!!
From Jasmine a very grateful bookworm (aged 9)
That’s our pleasure Jasmine!
Do you think your library is special? Write to us and let us know!