- We’re a completely new venue, so why not be the first couple to get married in Fulham Library? Be the trendsetters!
- Do something different: how many people do you know got married in a public library? But not just any library…
- …It’s a unique opportunity to be married in a beautiful and historical Grade II listed building! Tie the knot in style.
- Our spacious hall can accommodate up to 120 guests: plenty of room for your loved ones to watch you get hitched.
- It’s available every day including weekends
- We have very reasonable prices – which means you can free up your budget to spend on the finer things (like the all-important dress!)
- Start a new family tradition: if your family have been born, lived and worked in Hammersmith and Fulham, getting married at Fulham Library must be the icing on the (wedding) cake – perhaps a tradition that the next generations can aspire to!
- Unique photo opportunities against various backdrops, such as our beautiful Fine Art Collection corridor. Ideal for art lovers and bookworms alike.
- It’s local and has excellent transport links – no need to lay on coaches, we have buses, taxi and trains on our doorstep to transport you to your reception.
- We have loads of books available to inspire you to create that lasting memory of your special day!
Richard Grant, Fulham Library